Floral Watercolor Macaron Tower Workshop
Out of stock
This is a hands on class with our instructor, Jaiserii to learn how to make a beautiful floral watercolor macaron tower. No baking experience is required and beginners are most welcomed to join us. There will be step by step coaching provided during class.
During the class, you will receive the following:
– Macaron baking demo by our pastry chef, Alex Lim. You will learn how to bake macaron from scratch and the different techniques on how to bake macaron
– Learn the technique to pipe macaron
– Learn how to prepare delicious fillings for your macaron, how to pipe macaron fillings correctly and assemble a piece of macaron
– Learn how to prepare pretty color palette and how to match different colors
– Watercolor blending technique
– Gold blushing technique
– Easy technique and different methods used to paint floral watercolor
– How to paint peonies, roses, hydrangeas, petit fleurs and leaves
– Learn how to construct macaron tower
You will be able bring home your own macaron tower creation.
Tools and learning material will be provided during class.
Date: 29th April 2018, Sunday.
Time: 9 am – 12.3pm
Refreshment will be provided during class.
* EARLY BIRD sign up and PAID BEFORE 17th April 2018 only need to pay RM450! Those who sign up and paid after 17th April is normal fee price at RM500.
** For this workshop, we are giving you an OFFER to bring along someone to attend and work together on the floral macaron tower. Kindly note that there will be only 1 macaron tower for every sign up.
For enquiry, email us at [email protected] or whatsapp/call us at +60126891470.